关闭广告
晋江论坛网友交流区网友留言区
主题:Very sad [4]
收藏该贴
已收藏
只看楼主
It's almost the end of 2006.  I am getting older, I wish I can marry before 30.  However, my bf is working far away.  Actually, we are meeting several times only, we usually call each other  at the normal time.  Since I still need to finish my master, so that I can't move to his area, and he is not willing to move to my area due to no suitable positions.  He didn't want me to tell my parents for his things, but my parents keep pushing me to know more friends outside for the marriage.  I was bothering by my thesis, work, emotional problems, and my parents' pressures.  I know it's not fair  to make any quick decisions for him and me, but I feel that he got scares by me.  Or he is not being sweet to me any more.  I think he was not those active person at relationship.  He will getting more and more drop calls from me, and being not patient on the phone, even more, he didn't call me unless I call him first.  I started to realize that he's a kinda selfish.  I mean I am normal, but I am not too bad to match him.  Why he always think I should be the one following him.  I know I am mad at that sometimes, but I really want to keep this relationship.  What can I do with this?  

(sorry girls, I don't know how to type chinese on my mac yet.  but you can type chinese to leave feedback, I can read it.  ThanX!)
№0 ☆☆☆Sam612 2007-01-29 07:37:29留言☆☆☆  加书签 投诉 不再看TA

抱抱~~表胡思乱想了
先把功课完成好,身体不要病,让父母少担心你吧
你无法做到让所有人都满意包括你的BF,那就更要自己爱惜自己
如果连自己都不能爱惜自己,还能指望别人来爱惜你吗?
№1 ☆☆☆路过2007-01-29 08:26:38留言☆☆☆ 
投诉 加书签 引用 不再看TA

Again...it proves no such thing as forever love...
№2 ☆☆☆哀怜蓝2007-01-29 08:55:18留言☆☆☆ 
投诉 加书签 引用 不再看TA

It's almost the end of 2006.……
☆☆☆Sam612于2007-01-29 07:37:29留言☆☆☆

写完这么久之后才发……看来是真想好了才发出来抒情一下的。支持。
不过建议略放一放儿女情长,专心完成学业先。
№3 ☆☆☆英雄莫问出处2007-01-29 09:03:21留言☆☆☆ 
投诉 加书签 引用 不再看TA

远距离的爱情向来如此~~好的结局几率太低了。
№4 ☆☆☆小鱼(f)2007-01-29 11:25:14留言☆☆☆ 
投诉 加书签 引用 不再看TA

回复此贴子

名字:
选择图案:
内容:
(注意:一次最多可提交3000字,且一次最多可提交三张尺寸在1024*1024范围内的图片,超出部分请分次提交!)
图片链接:
(贴图规则)

返回上层 管理 返回本版块首页返回交流区首页返回主页

只看楼主